Friday, June 15, 2012

Bonjour la mode ♥ ♥ ♥
























































Little Shout Out 
Last night, we were celebrating the pride of the Kronenbour 1664 L'Aperitif Fashion French art pleasure at Rootz Club, KL. Thanks Kronenbour for invited me to a fashion night of chic and glamorous. 
I didnt really dress up like a french lady butt.. i wore something i've made by myself. So tell me what do you think about it. Haha , i've always like myself in pinkish outfit =)
As you can see from the above pictures =) 
Tremendous designer Endy Law and Herane Zane were featuring and compete against each other to present their self masterpieces. Fresh, modern and bit of avant-guard leatherish. *AWESOME*
As a designer myself , i think they can improve them-self by building up their collection with themes and storyborad. It would be more interesting to get the story behind it 


No comments:

Post a Comment