Monday, June 25, 2012

The Puma Social Fashion Party





Here i'm at the puma social fashion party 
"The Beer Factory" 
Amazing Violinist by Dennis Lau 
 And few dancer rock the stage like other =) 
Food is served but i just had two sausages only 
LOL 
If I am not wrong .... 
The silly guy had it all 
 haha. 
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥ Anthony Neely  
LOL, seriously was no idea who this guy was
 but everyone was shouting like crazzee for him 
 ♥
 Zero distance watching this cute famous star 
 ♥
 ♥
Anthony Neely is a Taiwanese American Mandopop singer 
 ♥
Lets started to roll the fun and exciting picture together 
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥



Outfit of the day 
Mustard one piece dress, do it myself. 
The black belt, flea market. 




Little Shout Out : 
Well, everything was way more then perfecto !! 
I mean the show, music, food, dancer, celebrity and of course varieties of drinks  =) 
Thanks Puma Social for inviting me to this amazing party . 
Was having too much fun with my companion. 
I am actually a big fans of puma cause i think is really stylish and fun, hehe!  
Well , i have got so much collection of puma sport wear in my wardrobe if you didn't know about it. 
             *teehhee* 

Feel free to check out the latest collection or more up-coming events of puma at 
http://www.puma.com/

You don't want to miss it again  ♥ ♥ ♥



1. Like my page if you think is an awesome page ♥
2. Like my picture if you think it attracts you alot ♥
3. Share it around if you think is worth it ♥

Feel free to check out my blog too at
http://lbbbymior.blogspot.com/
and even like my fanpage >>
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lady-Michw-Mior/241029139325363 




No comments:

Post a Comment